All These Continued Together in Prayer (Acts 1:12-26)

 


Qt: Actually, this passage is very surprising for me in many ways. Jesus asked them to wait for the Holy Spirit, but they started to pray to God. It means that the prayer was very familiar to them as the channel to fulfill the will of God spiritually.

And their prayer was not simple or easy. It means that they prayed constantly with their passion together. It shows us that prayer is a spiritual works that need our intense effort. Finally, this attitude is liked with gathering, and learning the Bible in other chapters. So, I realized that the attitude of constantly focusing on the spiritual works is the essential as the early church in Acts. 

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank you for acknowledging me as your secret to the church. We have the power of prayer to fulfill your will for us. We should have a constant passion to gather people, learn your word, and pray. I want to do that with my spiritual family members. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen. 

댓글

가장 많이 본 글