Jesus, the Only Son of God, My Savior (Hebrews 1:1-4)




Qt: When I read this paragraph, I feel a warm feeling spiritually. Because, verse 3 reveal fully about Jesus Christ, the only son of God, the savior for the sinner. I think that this is a perfect condensed statement about him. He is the creator of this world, and the savior to clean the sin of sinners, and he is the king to reign with the Father God. I can live my life with confidence because Jesus holds my life and he is guiding me according to his will. 

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank you for showing me the splendid reality of the spiritual realm. I get the firm assurance and foundation for my life. I found the ultimate hope of my life in your word. I want to live my life relying on the truth. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen. 

댓글

가장 많이 본 글