The True Relationship (Matthew 5:21-22)

 




Qt: Actually, whenever I read the Bible, I think that the faith of Christianity is on the relationship between church members. And the need for a good relationship is higher than our social normal. 

Especially, God forbade to anger to other brothers. When I searched the word usage context, I realized that Only God has authority to anger. It means that we have a limited right to anger to other people only when it is connected clearly with God’s will. 

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank you for acknowledging your word for me. I have the conviction that my relationship with other people is critical as Christian and a pastor. I hope that I could be a kind, gentle, and humble. I want to hold my anger as possible as I can because you Father God only has the authority to do it. I pray in Jesus’ name, Amen. 

댓글

가장 많이 본 글