APPLE PODcast

Spotify Podcast

Not grumbling But praying (Exodus 15:22-27)

 


Qt: The Israelites had to walk in the wilderness after the Exodus. I had the experience of walking in the wilderness of Israel for just 10 minutes. It was a terrible experience because I realized that the hot weather was severe enough to threaten my life. 

In this context, I can understand the feeling the Israelites had. But the problem was the grumbling. It was not just asking but blaming God who delivered them from Egypt. Rather, they should pray for God and ask about their need believing God who provides them. 

In our lives, similar situations occur every day. We have two choices grubling or prayer.  What is my natural reaction? And What is the response according to the Bible? 

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank you for acknowleding me the imporance of the prayer. Sometimes, I grumble about the situation and even you. Sometimes, it is not easy to overcome my feeling of frustration. Pelase help me to overcome this emotion and guide me to pray to you rather grumbling. I pray in Jesus name, Amen. 

댓글

가장 많이 본 글