APPLE PODcast

Spotify Podcast

To take away the sins, and help us (Hebrews 2:5-18)

 


Qt: I realized that the importance of the Hebrews. I saw the beauty of the work of God in this chapter. The meaning of the incarnation, the effectiveness of the redemption and readiness for help from God are connected concretely. 

I especially saw the role of Jesus in helping us. As a pastor, I have focused on the redemption of Jesus until now. But this chapter shows his help's power and willingness for it. I realized that I should ask his help and preach it to the church members to comfort them. 

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank you for you help through Jesus Christ. Through this chapter, I realized that the importance of the incarnation and the power of redemption. I will ask for your help anytime because you promised the help from you. I pray in Jesus name, Amen. 

댓글

가장 많이 본 글