APPLE PODcast

Spotify Podcast

We pray, God listens, rely on Him with your heart (Psalm 28)

 


Qt: Sometimes, we feel that God does not listen to our prayers. But, David want to emphasize the truth. God listen to our prayer. God listen to our prayer. So he deserves to be praised by us. 

We can not see our hearts physically. Our heart can be leaned to God. We shoul do to as he did. Even our environment is harsh to overcome, we should rely on God with our heart. Then God will fill his joy in our heart fully. 

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank you for letting me know that you listen to my prayer. Sometimes, I feel that you are hiding yourself from me because I can not see you physically. But I want to believe in you and your word. I want to rely on you with my heart. Please fill your joy in my heart fully to live according to your will Today. I pray in Jesus name, Amen.  

댓글

가장 많이 본 글