APPLE PODcast

Spotify Podcast

Whoever believes in Jesus will have eternal life (1 John 5:11-12)

 



QT: I think that the meditation of the Bible is spiritual activity. It means that when we meditate on the Bible, we find unlimited wisdom from it. Actually, these Bible verses are straightforward. But, I saw it from another perspective that I try not to. I just focus on the words whoever. It is sole and pure grace. When we know some peorson, we use our criteria to evaluate him. But, God does not. The faith is the only thing he wants us. What an amazing grace God gave us.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I can understand and fill with your pure love. You accepted me only by grace in you. I do not deserve to get your love, but you chose me to accept as your children. I want to know more about you and your grace. I want to preach your pure grace in my lifetime. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글