APPLE PODcast

Spotify Podcast

I want to be the lowest (Mark 9:33-37)

 

Qt: Actually, this passage is very interesting to me. First of all, I realized that people always think about becoming the highest. It is a crucial subject for everyone. Even they use a lot of energy to prove themselves the highest one. 

Second, I realized that I wanted to be the middle member of the group. I mean that I do not want to be the highest. But, I do not want to be the lowest too. I want to be in the middle of it. But, I realized that I should be a servant, the lowest in the church. That is what God wants to me. And if he needs, he will lift me in front of the congregation. 

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I want to be the servant of you and other people. I want to serve you and the church in the lowest position. I want to be the lowest person in my life. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글