Delighting in God's works (Exodus 18)
QT: Jethro met Moses and was delighted to hear the story of God. He had an ear to listen to spiritual things. And his true joy was God and his works. In this age, people delight in may things from the secular world. Of course, that is understandable. But I think that we should focus on God first because he gives us the fundamental joy.
I reflect on what my delights are. I have many things that I enjoy. However, I want to focus on God’s Word and His will becuase they give me true joy.
Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank you for your great joy already given to me. You pour out true joy into my heart. I appreciate your abundant grace to me. I want to reflect on what the true joy is and hold onto You alone. I pray in Jesus’ name, Amen.

댓글
댓글 쓰기