APPLE PODcast

Spotify Podcast

Gaining God is Everything in Our Life (Mark 10:17-31)

 


Qt: When I read this story, I am surprised that someone ran to Jesus and knelt down. I can see his humble attitude toward Jesus Christ. He really wanted to gain the salvation. At least, he was sincere. But, when Jesus asked him to abandon his wealth, his true heart was revealed. He hesitated to give up his wealth because it was his everything. Jesus did not ask for a portion of him but for everything. This is the main point of this story. If we gain God, we get everthing. That is the true salvation. 

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I repent because I realized that I have tried to hold onto both you and the world. But I realize that my attitude is almost the same as the man who knelted before you. I sincerely repent of my self-centered ego. I surrender totally to your will. I want to gain you and I will get everything because you are the true source of life. I pray in Jesus name, Amen.  

댓글

가장 많이 본 글