APPLE PODcast

Spotify Podcast

Knowing the word of God is connected to Spiritual maturity (Hebrews 5:11-14)

 


QT: It is very interesting that Bible explains maturity as the ability to distinguish right from wrong. As a senior pastor, I really emphasize loving each other. But, I changed my attitude a lot by this passage. Of course, I believe that we should love each other in the church. But, knowing what is right and wrong is an essential trait as a good Christian. And this passage shows that studying and meditating on the Bible is the essential and fundamental way to improve our spiritual maturity. So once again, I decided to dive into God's word more deeply with all my heart on a daily basis. 

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank you for letting me know the importance of spiritual maturity. And I found that spiritual maturity is connected to knowing your word and it leads us to distinguish right from wrong. Please make me your mature child and a mature pastor. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen. 

댓글

가장 많이 본 글