The people of God will recive their reward, but through persecution (Mark 10:23-31)
QT: I think that there are two positions about prosperity in Christianity. One is that the people of God will get their rewards from God unconditionally. And the other one is that there is no reward in our life so we should not expect it. I believe that these views are not correct biblically. God the heavenly Father always gives us rewards for our faithful service for him. But it involves the persecution including hardship, disease, and even the loss of our loved ones. He gives us the persecution because it makes us mature children of God ,and through it, we can unlimately get the glroius reward.
Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank you for your love and grace so far. You always give me abundant rewards in my life. You have given me so many blessings beyond my expectations. I thank you for even my hardships becuase I know that you are changing me as your glorious child to show youself to the world through my life. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.

댓글
댓글 쓰기