APPLE PODcast

Spotify Podcast

The sinful nature to become the greatest (Mark 10:35-45)

 

QT: I feel humbled and sorrowful whenever I read this passage. This shows the sinful nature of  human beings to become the greatest. Even when Jesus predicted his crucifixion on the cross in detail, his disciples asked for the greatest position in heaven. They were with him. But their hearts were not with him. And this story embarrasses me because I see the exact same attitude of the disciples within me. So, I only pray, "Lord, have mercy on me." 

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank you for Jesus' sacrifice for me. He is the Holy one, mighty God, creator and Lord. But he humbled himself and gave me his life with joy and love. I want to have the same heart and attitude as Jesus Christ. I want to remain firmly in the lowest position during my lifetime. That is the only place where I can see you clearly. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen. 

댓글

가장 많이 본 글